Stellbrink IP is a management consulting firm positioned in the field of Intellectual Property law and strategy management. We offer new and comprehensive approaches to innovation and IP asset management. To also be able to consult specifically in all technical and legal areas of industrial property protection, we established the IP firm Stellbrink & Partner. Find out more about our cooperation: www.stellbrink-partner.com.
Stellbrink IP’s goal is to improve the innovation results and to raise their development productivity. Our proprietary methods and tools help us to identify and evaluate the innovation activity.
- New data analyses and benchmarks
- Investigation of acquisitions research & development
- Precise determination of cycles and maturity
- Prediction of all developments up to five years in the future
- More significant due-diligence and f-t-o reports
- Determination of measure and support for product or technology portfolios
- Attainment of technological leadership
- Increasing efficiency of R&D
- Reduction of the IP portfolio costs
- Prevention of IP breaches and its financial risks
- Technology M&A, transactions, financing
- Lasting yield increase of existing and prospective products
- Increase of the company value
- Intellectual property right exploitation
- Support and execution
- Change Management
- Efficiency increase
- Implementation of new processes and expertise
Through our longstanding experience in the fields of IP law and technology consultancy we are able to define the entire value chain and find out if and when an investment in new technologies is profitable. By our knowledge and experience about innovation, IP assets, strategy advice and our competence to advice legally enables minimizing the risk of these investments and guarantees a better yield with a more efficient usage of cycles.
With regular analysis of technology and innovation we make a worldwide overview of relevant technology activities for a selected product group and moreover elaborate task packages for an optimization of technology investments and product profitability. We provide detailed and substantiated SWOT-analyses about the current and prospective global positioning of a company and therefore a realistic status quo analysis.
Stellbrink IP integrates specialists of multiple disciplines for a unique and convergent consulting on the increasing diversity and complexity of innovation and IP assets.
The third largest German automotive supplier ZF headquartered in Friedrichshafen is in talks with the American automotive supplier TRW about a possible takeover. As the world’s largest independent transmission manufacturer,…
Tokyo, July 2014: Already in the upcoming spring, the car manufacturer Toyota wants to sell its fuel cell-car and start exporting to USA and Europe in the summer. The starting…
Opposition is stirred against the digital revolution. For example, German Amazon employees in distribution centers or even taxi drivers, are resisting the placement of private chauffeurs through apps. It is…
Since smoking bans and dissuasive pictures of black lungs on cigarette boxes, the cigarette industry finds itself in a sales crisis. Therefore, many of the powerful tobacco manufacturers are now…
By late summer, the Federal Economics Minister Sigmar Gabriel wants to introduce a new stock-segment for companies and organizations together with the German Stock Exchange, called the “market 2.0”. The…